Engagement is such a sweet season of life, but planning a wedding can stressful. There are so many little details to think about, so many decisions you have to make. You’ve probably already spent hours flipping through bridal magazines and scrolling Pinterest for ideas, but there’s an easier way to get inspiration for your dream wedding. Attend a bridal expo! Central Illinois brides are in luck – the Central Illinois Bridal Expo is coming March 7, 2020!
Why Attend An Expo?
Even the most on top-of-it brides can benefit from attending a bridal expo!
- See the latest trends – you can spend hours reading article after article about wedding trends, or you can attend an expo and see the most cutting-edge wedding ideas all on display in front of you!
- Get inspiration – think of a wedding expo like your “Dream Wedding” Pinterest board come to life. You’ll be able to see centerpieces, escort card displays, bouquets, bridesmaid dresses, and so much more in person. There’s bound to be at least a few creative ideas you hadn’t thought of yet!
- Freebies, giveaways, and deals – sticking to your wedding budget is crucial, but can be incredibly challenging. Many vendors will have expo-exclusive deals, and you’ll get to sample lots of yummy treats. Attending a bridal expo could save you hundreds – or even thousands – of dollars!
- Meet lots of vendors in one place – you could spend days running around town from one vendor meeting to another, trying to remember who you liked, but meeting everyone in one afternoon when your thoughts are still fresh is much easier.
- Have a blast – bridal expos are a ton of fun, there’s music, beautiful displays, fun people to meet, and did we mention the free cake tastings? Put on your comfy shoes, bring a water bottle and your wedding crew and have a blast being engaged!
You might also like: Warm Up With This Apple Cider Recipe
Central Illinois Bridal Expo
Your chance to attend the first-ever Central Illinois Bridal Expo is coming up quickly! Save the date for Saturday, March 7, 2020, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Early bird tickets are available through January 31 for just $5, so it pays to reserve your spot as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.